This fits your .
Make sure this fits
by entering your model number.
Requires Bond hub (sold separately) to work with Alexa.
Calibre 48-Inch one-light type, five blade ceiling fan
Has 3 reversible blades that can change from grey on one side and white on the other
Accommodates a 1-Each 100W (A-type) bulb. Not included
Includes a canopy type handheld remote that provides 3 speeds and a light dimmer
Has a double montage complete with frosted glass kit
CALIBRE BPT Features: -Ceiling fan.-Frosted shade.-Three speed dual mount with dome light kit and remote control.-Airflow: 4632 cubic ft/min.-Airflow efficiency: 79 cubic ft/min/watts.-Blade sweep: 48''.-Blade pitch: 11 Degree.-Motor size: 165mm x 14.4mm.-AMPS: 0.49.-RPM (High-Med-Low): 176-128-90.-CSA-US listed. Construction: -Constructed of steel/copper wire/aluminum diecast/zinc diecast. Color/Finish: -Brushed pewter finish.-3 Reversible blades with white/grey oak finish. Specifications: -Electricity use at high speed: 59 Watts.-Accommodates (1) 100W A19 type medium base bulb (not included).-Product Air Flow: 4632 Cubic Feet Per Minute.-Electrical Usage: 59 Watts.-Air Flow Efficiency: 79 Cubic Feet Per Minute Per Watt. Dimensions: -Blade length: 19.21''.-Overall dimensions: 15.55'' H x 48'' W. Warranty: -Manufacturer provides five years warranty.
From the Manufacturer
The CANARM LTD Calibre Ceiling Fan has a suave appearance. It's 3-Each 48-Inch fan blades are reversible with grey on one side and white on the other. It features a dual mount hanging system and brushed pewter finish decorative collar cover. It has a double montage complete with frosted glass kit. Accommodates a 1-Each 100W (A-type) bulb. Not included. The canopy type handheld remote control allows for 3 speeds and a light dimmer. The fan has a C/UL safety listing.
TROUBLESHOOTING TROUBLE SESTIONS
- Check fuses and circuit breakers.
1. Fan will not start - Check wiring connections to fan.
- Check wiring connections in switch housing.
CAUTION: Turn power off for last two items.
2. Fan sounds noisy
- Check to make sure that all screws in motor housing are snug.
- Check to make sure that blade bracket screws are tight.
- Check to make sure that marrettes in switch housing are not rattling against wall of switch housing.
- If fan has a light kit make sure switch housing screws and set screws are tight.
- Some fan motors are sensitive to signals from solid state variable controls. If solid state controller is used, change to an alternative control. (See a Canarm representative for a list of available controls.)
- Allow a 24 hour break in period to eliminate most noises.
3. Fan wobbles - Check that all blades are screwed firmly into blade brackets. or shakes excessively.
- Check that blade brackets are secured firmly to motor.
- Check distance from tip of blades to ceiling. Gently bend up or down the blade brackets until all distances are the same.
- Check distance between blade tip to blade tip. All measurements should be equal. Loosen blade screws and position blade until even then re-tighten.
- Check that the downrod hemisphere notch is engaged in canopy.
- Check to make sure that jam screws in downrod are tightened.
- Make sure canopy and mounting bracket are tightened securely to wooden joist.
- Make sure warpage has not occurred in wooden blades. If so, contact the Canarm customer service department for replacement parts.
Canarm LTD Calibre BPT 48 Frosted Glass 1 Bulb Light Kit 48-Inch Ceiling Fan with 3 Blades Grey/White - B002EVPNWI